Convert your Vinyl Records
We will transfer your precious vinyl records to CD in a digitised format, which enables us to maintain optimum quality and protect your media from degradation. Our digital transfer service will allow ease of use for replication purposes.
We can transfer Audio Cassette and Reel to Reel tapes to CD or digital files too!
We will add track markers where possible, so you can skip from track to track just like a normal CD. We do require a sufficient gap of at least 2 seconds between tracks on original recordings to enable us to include track marker insertion.
Each tape or record will be transferred onto a separate hi-grade CD with an appropriate printed label (maximum 6 words).
We will happily accept any number of tapes or records at any one time, and the price we charge is PER UNIT, not per hour.
If you would like us to check your tapes for any content then we have a minimum charge for checking between 1-5 tapes (see our prices below).
Our conversion process and techniques will enable you to preserve and enjoy your old audio recordings once more without the hassle of having to connect up any old Hi-Fi equipment.
We capture and digitally ‘clean up’ the recordings before they are burned to CD; this service helps to reduce and remove any crackle and hiss where ever possible.
*Due to copyright law we can only transfer your private song collection if it is intended for home use only.
To book our Vinyl Record Transfer Services click below:
We certainly aim to restore and give your audio recordings a new lease of life!
- 7″ & 45 rpm records per side £3.50
- 7″ 12″ EP per side £6.50
- 10″ 12″ LP’s & 78 rpm records per side £7.50
- Additional CD copies made at the same time of transfer £5.50 each
- Single CD Case £0.50 each
- Double CD Case £0.60 each
- C30-C60 Tape (30 mins-1 hour) per side £6.50
- C90 Tape (1.5 hours) per side £8.00
- C120 Tape (2 hours) per side £10.50
- Each additional CD Copy £5.50
4 TRACK CASSETTES
- All lengths £10.50 per side
- Each Additional CD Copy £5.50